Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Horfer Watch The Lego Movie Online Free Full
02-24-2014, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2014 05:05 AM by syokg.)
Horfer Watch The Lego Movie Online Free Full
The Lego Movie is a Animation, Action, Comedy with a runtime of 100 mins with your favorite movie stars.

>>>> Click Here To Watch Full Movie <<<<

>>>> Click Here To Download Full Movie <<<<

>>>> Click Here To Watch Full Movie <<<<

>>>> Click Here To Download Full Movie <<<<

I could see someone having some small problems with The Lego Movie, but if you leave saying, "I didn't like that", you are lying. This is an immensely likable, even lovable, comedy. Full of childlike ingenuity and imagination, it manages to be a pretty blatant Lego commercial while also being a critique of the museum-like treatment of Legos in modern times and a promotion of learning to play again. But most of all, it's just plain fun. Combining elements of Toy Story, Time Bandits, Naked Gun, and "Adventure Time", this is by far the most vibrant and funny movie of 2014. It's the story of a construction worker learning to break from his every day, humdrum existence to bring uniqueness back to his world

I will never understand why such terrible movies have such high ratings. Are you okay, IMDb? From seeing the trailer, I knew this movie wasn't going to be a good one. From seeing the positive reviews on many websites and the 8.6 rating on IMDb, I went into the cinema with high hopes. I thought to myself, "Perhaps this movie won't be so bad," I thought the film was going to be one of those over-hyped movies that ended up being a disappointment (haven't we had enough of those already in 2013?)

Combining excellent animation and a thoughtful story, The Lego Movie was a hugely enjoyable watch, not to mention excellent marketing for Lego. Emmet is an naive mini-figure construction worker who is happiest when he has a set of rules to follow, and takes pleasure in the most ordinary things. The spunky rebel Wyldstyle discovers and rescues Emmet when he falls into a pit at the construction site and the "piece of resistance" becomes attached to his back. Identified as the most extraordinary person who is key to saving the world, Emmet gets dragged on an adventure to defeat the evil Lord Business who wants to halt creativity and superglue everyone into place. Along the way, he traverses the different Lego realms and meets all our favourite heroes in Lego form (Batman, Wonderwoman, Shakespeare, Shaq O'Neal, Lando and company) who are master builders and held together by this common mission.Although the defeat-the-evil-tyrant storyline is nothing fresh, this particular variation was full of humour at all the right places

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply